Before taking the pills, you need to carefully study the interaction with other drugs, since a combination with some drugs may complicate the condition:
- Norethindrone. here Co-administration leads to thromboembolism.
- Aspirin. Concurrent use may lead to gastric ulcer.
- Combination with warfarin increases the prothrombin index.
- The use of other NSAIDs leads to a deterioration in the work of the liver and kidneys, hypertension.
- Etoricoxib enhances Methotrexate in the blood.
- Allow simultaneous administration of the drug and digoxin.
- Not recommended for use with rifampicin.
- Etoricoxib reduces the power of diuretics.
- The drug increases the concentration of ethinyl estradiol, which can lead to an increased risk of thromboembolism.
The medicinal substance Etoricoxib is incompatible with the use of alcoholic beverages, since such a combination can cause an allergic reaction and poisoning of the digestive system.
If the patient has impaired functioning of the kidneys and liver, then taking the medicine is allowed, but under the supervision of a doctor.
Other foreign analogues
It’s more difficult to find cheap analogues of the drug among imported ones, most often cheaper drugs from the domestic manufacturer. But the price justifies the quality and effectiveness of the drugs. Imported medicines are modern synonyms.
The composition of the drug is formed by components with minimal harmfulness and maximum benefit..
Below is a list of the most common:
- Exineph. It is made in Spain and the Netherlands. It contains the same active substance as arkoxia. It is forbidden to use up to 16 years. It costs 300-600 rubles.
- Denebol. Manufacturers India and the UK. Pills cost from 250 to 610 rubles. The drug is in the form of a gel, costs 187 rubles.
- Dynastat. Made in the USA. Anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic agent that affects the condition of the musculoskeletal system. The drug is available in powder form for the preparation of intramuscular injections. The medicine is not cheap - about 6,000 rudders.
- Rancelex. Manufacturer registered in India. Indications for use: osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Side effects from taking this medication practically do not occur. It costs from 90 to 140 rubles.
- Celebrex. The manufacturer is located in Germany. The drug combines anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and analgesic effects. A package with 10 capsules costs 400 rubles.
Arcoxia is a relatively inexpensive broad-spectrum drug. Do not forget that it is prohibited for use during pregnancy, during breastfeeding, for children under 16 years of age and in the presence of certain diseases.
If this is the case, you can easily find the right analog. How to replace arkoksia can tell a doctor or pharmacist.
Instructions for use
The tablets should be taken orally immediately or a few minutes after a meal. http://www.drugs.com/arcoxia.html The optimal dosage is determined by the doctor. It depends on the type and stage of the disease. So, if the patient's condition is satisfactory, he is prescribed a drug in a daily dosage of 60 or 120 mg.
An increase in dosage is justified in chronic osteochondrosis. The daily amount of the active substance can be from 120 to 180 mg. In this case, the patient should drink 2-3 tablets of Etoricoxib 90 mg.
Patients with ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis are prescribed a drug in a dosage of 90 mg. Frequency rate of reception - 1 tab. per day. In acute gouty arthritis, the recommended daily dose is 120 mg (1 tab.). For pain, take 1 tablet per day - at a dosage of 60 mg.
- A drug
- used in symptomatic therapy of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, pain and inflammatory symptoms associated with acute gouty arthritis.
- to accept inside, irrespective of meal, washing down with a small amount of water.
- Osteoarthrosis: The recommended dose is 60 mg once a day.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis: The recommended dose is 90 mg once a day.
- Acute gouty arthritis: The recommended dose in the acute period is 120 mg once daily.
The duration of use of the drug in a dose of 120 mg is not more than 8 days.
- Use the smallest effective dose as short as possible..
- The average therapeutic dose for pain is once 60 mg per day.
- Indications for use of the drug: